Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Fifteen thousand visitors already!

Sorry I haven't been posting lately, everyone, but I've been really busy.

Well, perhaps it has only been half an hour, but what I'm trying to do here, you see, is set the tone for what this will inevitably devolve into by the end of the week. I'm also trying not to let expectations get out of hand, because I know how easily that can happen. My referral software (proprietary, may I add, and VERY EXPENSIVE) tells me that since its inception, this blog has already received over fifteen thousand visitors, and enough donations of cash and goodwill for me to buy my entire apartment building.

Should I retire while I'm ahead, or begin the slow, pitiful descent into alcoholism, infrequent and pointless updates, and "Friday catblogging"? Those who know me well can probably hazard a guess.