Saturday, February 25, 2006

Weekend Begins Inauspiciously

Trouble in computing paradise. One of my Gmail accounts - the main one, the one at the top of the hundred or so CVs bearing my name that are currently being digested by the human resources departments of liberal arts colleges across the globe - has decided that the password I've been blithely entering for the last year or so will no longer be accepted. My other accounts are all fine, so it's not a browser/OS issue. This has the potential to suck on a truly epic scale.

The most likely explanation, as I see it, is that I've undergone some sort of overnight psychotic break, and my demented alter ego has changed the password to this particular account as part of its plan to wreak havoc on my comfortable bourgeois existence. So, if you've received any email from me within the last twelve hours... did I seem different at all? If so, did I seem as though I could be reasoned with?